Saturday, November 16, 2013

11w2d:The Doppler For Heartbeat Reassurance & Dog Walking


November...the month where people who have complained on Facebook for the past 11 months become thankful for 30 days.

I found this viral statement so true. It is so often that we go through life just taking for granted what we have.

Things progressed nicely today as wife took it easy. Lazy day since headaches took over today throughout the day. The strange thing is, and I've said it before - hence the name of this blog - I tend to be influenced by her symptoms. I have tons to do around the house but felt drowsy and ended of sleeping with her. I can't explain it. I mean, I'm usually not a napper and today's nap was 4 hours long.

We are still debating on how our announcement should look. I think a simple ultrasound pic would do but the wife wants to make it a creative photo.

We took the pups for an evening walk today and it felt great! Our Female is in heat so it's been such a burden with her diapers and such. The weather is great! Doesn't seem like the first freeze of the season we had earlier in the week which managed to kill my awesome potato vibes by the pool.

I hope my cactus and kumquat tree survive this winter.

The wife asked that I use the Doppler today as she didn't feel pregnant anymore. I seriously hope it's a part of her emotional state and not a reality. These last two months have seriously been the longest days of our lives. But I know our little one is safely and quietly cooking in the oven.

I do hope he doesn't have a pizza face. Outside of Cheetos, wife has been craving serious Costco pizza. So much she bought a whole one today just for her! I had a delicious beef stew or cocido last night which was absolutely delicious.

Wife has finished her 11th week of pregnancy and today is two days into her 12th week. The definite finish line for the completion of the first trimester!


No comments:

Post a Comment