Sunday, January 5, 2014

18w3d: New Year's Family Reunion Video Chihuahua Style!

Here's a cool pictorial collage of our holiday celebration!

An unforgettable reunion where we hosted 20 of my immediate family from Chihuahua, Mexico. A first given that it was grandma's wish for us to stay united after her passing. As the title of the video indicates, Abuelita was definitely smiling from heaven. So this coupled with the celebration of us being pregnant, it was a New Year's celebration that made very special memories for us all.




If you can't click the video box above, click below:

Since the baby can now hear, I am sure he (or she) enjoyed the music. Even the dancing as mom to be was also enjoying the the party on the living room makeshift dance floor.

Happy New Year Y'all!





2 comments:

  1. Love the photo collage!! It is amazing spending time with family during the holidays. I can't believe you are already at the halfway point with Baby G!! I will start suggesting names soon...I'm making my list and may share a few names per day for both girl or boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny, start sharing names!

    ReplyDelete