Wednesday, January 8, 2014

18w6d: Life In The Fast Lane

If life has taught me anything, it's that one must always fight for what one believes in and for what one wants. Thanks to the strong work ethic instilled by my parents, I've known no other way to achieve excellence.

It's that mindset that has been one of the most cherished legacies I owe to both mom and dad. It became a part of my fabric in all decisions I've made in life.

And most of them which have rendered tremendous rewards have not been without sacrifice. As a result, life has definitely been on the fast lane. Today is no different. It continues to keep us on our toes and on the move. I just happen to have lucked out in having a partner in life to share that fast lane and keep us motoring to new heights.

My wife's support has been the octane that has fueled our invincible drive to take life head on regardless of the bumps in the road.

We have taken the juggling of multiple challenges in stride, well knowing others are sure to pile on and today was no different.

Her absence at home while she tends to the needs of her father make me reflect on just how truly blessed we are to have each other and to be able to be a true team. I love that woman more than I love sushi or a well made michelada.

Here's to our journey and making sure there are enough lanes in that fast lane because together, there is no stopping us.


9860

2 comments:

  1. Well said...be sure to prove it when she gets back home after Panky gets better!!

    ReplyDelete