Wednesday, January 22, 2014

20w6d: New Chapters in the Book of Life

Life definitely on the fast lane.

Today proved to be one of those life-changing days with new beginnings.

We scheduled the new appt with the preggers Doc for Friday. We had to cancel the last 20 week check up since wife was in San Diego. Looking forward to seeing how the baby is growing inside.

He or she has definitely grown a ton just by seeing the bump. It's such an awesome feeling to see and touch her bump. Still very surreal to both of us.

So if you thought I'm out of line with photography. You haven't seen the best yet.

Wife still torn with the Big C situation we are living. While we are taking it in stride, you can't help but worry. A colleague today shared how a relative went into remission after stage 4 cancer and with it having spread to all her organs. Miracles happen everyday was my reminder. I just pray his spirits continue to be uplifted during this journey. I strongly believe attitude is a serious potion for thwarting any and all ailments we endure.

I remind myself to take a deep breath and look for the detail in those things that bring peace and love to my life and remain in awe of it. A reflection I try to practice daily amidst the fast-paced world we call home.




11205

No comments:

Post a Comment