Thursday, June 12, 2014

Victoria's Day 4 - Placenta Pills

This lady continues making a mark. I had her sleep with me last night to curb her sleepless strategy to break her parents.

Adrienne the nurse was so helpful with the whole lactation business. We've had a tough time with Victoria latching on. Wife is pretty bruised.

We've also uncovered our lady has a voracious appetite. So we had to supplement her nutrition with special vitamins.

The neat thing today was Jill's visit in the AM to deliver the placenta capsules. What a tremendous experience. Yes, Alicia is eating the placenta in capsule form. I will explain later and add pics. Right now I have to tend to my daughter as I suspect from her cry she needs a diaper change.

How cool that today is also the opening ceremonies of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.




22085

No comments:

Post a Comment