Happy Baby Bump Day!
Today we are exactly 25 weeks into our pregnancy journey. As a result. Lotsa stats to share:
* 175 days of pregnancy so far.
* 105 days to go.
* 15 more weeks to delivery!
From the wife perspective:
* Gained five pounds.
* Gained an inch in the baby bump in a week to 43 inches now.
* Serious memory loss.
* Crazy Nightmares.
* Girls outta control. seriously.
* Her nail growth is on overdrive.
* Omnipresent glow about her at its height.
* Cankles loud and proud.
* bumping, turning, jumping more than ever
* Maternal Grandma's Bday gift was feeling baby move!
* unbelievable sense of equilibrium as baby now knows which way is up and down.
* Measures 13.5 inches and weighs 1.5 lbs.
* Starting to store/grow fat under his/her skin and hair too.
* Unsexy but said baby is size of a cauliflower (pretty weird reference).
Major Milestone: BABY IS NOW VIABLE!
This means that the baby now has a chance of surviving outside the womb should he be born at this stage. Quite a relief in knowing the baby has been growing in a strong and healthy manner.
Baby G sends shoutout Bday love to his maternal grandma Mari today!